Wednesday, December 8, 2010

School's Out!

Well I survived my first class at BCIT, Technical Writing Style. There was a lot of work for a six week class, but I don't really feel I learnt that much. However, I did really well on all my assignments, so I guess that means that I learnt that my writing skills are already pretty good.

I'm not certain if I'll continue with the program next year. I suspect the Technical Communication program at SFU is better. However, SFU charges university prices, and considering I still have a massive student loan debt, I don't really wanna add to it. I may just pick and choose the courses I feel might benefit me, without the need to complete a particular diploma or certificate. Hell, I might even take some small, freelance writing jobs to gain experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment