- Stand unsupported
- Clap her hands
- Stand unsupported WHILE clapping her hands!
- Point: she's mad for the pointing. If she sees something super-exciting she points at it with both index fingers and cries out a big arrrrwwww!!!
- Talk. She's got a decent use of Mamma, Dadda, and babby. She also growls like a veloceraptor.
- Walk while supported. She getting great at this and looks ready to start taking steps on her own. Her biggest hindrance is her habit of walking around on tippy-toes like a ballerina. Once her heals hit the ground she'll be off like a marathon runner.
- Eat lots of things. While she doesn't eat great amounts of anything, she likes almost everything, with the exception of squash. She even loves cauliflower, broccoli and spinach.
- Chomp! She now has three teeth (two bottom, one top) and the other top one is close to coming through.
- Turn pages of books. She loves books both for their words and pictures (and sometimes taste).
- Dance. She loves music and will bounce back and forth to the beat of music she likes. She is her father's daughter
- Unfortunately, she has also figured out how to turn on the TV, remove articles of clothing and put objects in the toilet.
Most of all, she's a happy baby. She loves smiling, laughing, and playing with her friends. She even enjoys going out for dinner! She's the bestest bubby ever and we love her so much.
PS: I forgot to add that she has learnt to high-five!